In the early hours of Sunday, March 1, 1970, Sean Kelly from the Upper Newtownards Road received a phone call from a taxi driver friend asking for his [...]
1838 August – Church re-opened by the Rev. Dr. Cooke and Rev. Dr. Morgan.
1838 – May – Church buildings was enlarged.
1836 – January - Rev. Josias Wilson of Drogheda called to be the first minister in the Church.